10 things you don't know about me.
Updated: Jul 27, 2019
Hey loves! Welcome to the blog! Know that I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts.
So, here's a little about me. I'll list off 10 things that you're likely to not know about me, unless we've known each other a LONG time.
1. My middle name is Louise. I'm named after my great aunt, and her and I both share the secret, unhealthy love for coca-cola.
2. I'm not a big dessert person. I definitely prefer salty over sweet and would take a bag of Mrs. Vicky's salt and vinegar chips over any kind of chocolate bar any day.
3. I have a very extended family. I have a younger brother, even younger half sister, an older step sister, and even older step brothers. So I'm pretty much right in the middle.
4. I'm very spiritual but don't fall into the category of any single religion. I believe in God, practice positive thinking techniques, participate in some Wiccan rituals, and practice yoga with a Buddha. Most people reading this will probably see this as a huge contradiction.. but it works for me.
5. I'm highly sensitive and often sense emotions that others are feeling.
6. My favourite thing to do is travel but I love sitting at home with my kitty too.
7. I love to work. Not just behind the chair though, I enjoy doing most of my own accounting, web design, marketing, etc. It brings me a huge feeling of accomplishment and joy.
8. I read books about optimism and being a bad ass for fun.
9. I absolutely love rap music. Eminem is my all time favourite. I saw him in concert in New Jersey and it was the best thing ever.
10. My hair is bright red but I mostly specialize in blonding transformations.
And that's a wrap! Feel free to leave comments about things I may not know about you!
Or let me know at your next appointment!